Chandelier Game Lodge & Ostrich Show Farm is owned and managed by Gerrie Ferreira and his brother Len. Various investment opportunities exist on the 3500ha
popular demand from regular visitors to Chandelier, we have decided to provide exclusive
selected nature lovers.
The rare opportunity to own one of only 20 own title properties.
Investors who are interested to get involved in the introduction of new species like
buffalo, rhino and lions
on Chandelier are welcome to make contact in order
to negotiate the conditions. Highly profitable returns
are most likely.
CHANDELIER ECO ESTATE
An exclusive invitation to live amongst more than 40 species of wild animals.
- Situated in the heart of the Klein Karoo, 7 km from Oudtshoorn and 50 km from George Airport.
- 3500ha of unique Klein Karoo vegetation, offering an abundance of wildlife and magnificent scenery
as your playground.
- The Klip River runs through Chandelier for 8km, and is the source of several waterfalls and crystal
- More than 200 bird species, predators and 23 hoofed game species.
- Rare opportunity to own one of only 18 own title properties.
- 18 Sites are selected to maximize views and absolute privacy.
- Sites vary from 35 to 75 hectares with separate freehold title deeds.
- Sites provided with electricity by means of a 3300 volt step-up, step-down system as well as a water
- Road access from a designated gate to your site.
- Properties designed and built to match certain specifications.
CEE SITE MAP
- Victorian, Colonial architecture in order to establish a typical Klein Karoo character.
RIGHTS & PRIVILEGES
- Traversing rights on the 3500 ha Game Reserve.
- Access to over 120 km of roads and tracks.
- View more than 40 species in there natural environment.
- Use of the communal horse stables.
- Game Drives
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Absolute exclusivity – max. 18 properties.
- Save, malaria free environment.
- Selected house positions to maximize view and privacy.
- Sole ownership.
- Freedom of movement on 3500 ha.
- More than 40 species, including
- Various activities on the Reserve and the
- An incredible lifestyle for all ages.
- The Klein Karoo is described as a botanical hotspot.
- The Swartberg Mountains are listed as part of the Cape Floral Kingdom World Heritage Site.
- The vegetation ranges from the unique Succulent Karoo to thickly river bush veldt.
Tel: +27(0)44 272 6794
Fax: 086 614 0854
Gerrie Ferreira: 082 450 2110
Len Ferreira: 082 804 0125